Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Corrina's BIRTHDAY!

This post is ALL ABOUT CORRINA!

She is one of my most AMAZING followers ever! Love you lots and I hope you had a wonderful birthday with lots of laughs and prezzies:)

Sorry this is so late but I was at the beach and had NO ACCESS to the internet:( but I WANNA HEAR ALL ABOUT YOUR FABB DAY:)

SO HAPPY HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH I DON'T KNOW THE REST BUT HAVE A HAPPY DAY! LOL X

Thanx for been such an insanely awesome follwer Corrina:)
xxxxxxx

2 blog lovin' comments:

QueeenzzzzXD said...

Awwwww, this is soooo nice! My fab day was wonderful, except for one thing, my mom woke me up at like seven am! Oh well, i got a hoodie, a T-shirt, candy, a webkinz (from my little cousin), a necklace with a heart made of diamonds, LOT'S of zebra stuff, socks, and shoe laces. Lot's of stuff! Luvin you lot's


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooo




Corrrrrrina<3<3

Loulou said...

This is such a nice post! And you went to the beach??? That makes up for not going on a plane since you were 7! :)