Sunday, May 9, 2010

Comment Queen: I LOVE comments!!

 This post is about COMMENTS!!
So this is how it works!!:
Im going to give the person who posts the most comments on my blog the: QUEEN OF COMMENTS!! award!
RULES:
  • They cant e mean or nasty(the comments)
  • It applies both wayz, whoever posts the most comments I will try to post a comment on everyone of their posts!!!
  • I will only give the award to someone who hasn't got it already!!!
  • AND finally, the comments have to be about my blog or the post (not really I just said that because I couldnt think of another one!!)
Heres a picture of the AWARD!!!:


GUD LUCK!!!
BLINGLICIOUs

5 blog lovin' comments:

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

LOL I've already got that award, my friend Cat made it, so don't enter me please :O)

In reply to your comment on my blog, sorry but I don't know how to make blinkies! :( Sounds like a cool idea though.

Amber xx

BLINGLICIOUs said...

oh doesnt matter, but can you sd comments anywayz!!

Lexi said...

Hey mizz blingikins you know i ALWAYS (almost) comment on your absolutely GORGEOUZ blog and will continue 2 do so!!!!!!


xXxAlixXx

=D

BLINGLICIOUs said...

thnx ali, you rock!!!!!

BLINGLICIOUs said...

thnx ali, you rock!!!!!