Saturday, May 8, 2010

Celeb. WATCH!!

This post is going to be about celebs including Justin Bieber, Rihanna,Miley Cyrus, and maybe other celebs!!!

JUSTIN BIEBER!!!
OMG!!! can you believe that he asked out Rihanna!!
I'm sorry bet just because he is a star doesn't mean that age doesn't necessarily mean that age doesn't matter!!!
SHAME!!!
He did get rejected (poor Justin)
NOT THAT I LIKE HIM!!

Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus turns Gaga!!
OMG!!!!
I'd never think that this would happen (me being dramatic, i thought!!!)
To me this new fashion trend speaks BIRD!!!
Anywayz, I think if she wants her music video, her song, and har fashion instinct to stay intact the she should stay away from watching all those Gage videos and TV shows, just because shes attracting the crowd doesnt mean that Miley has to do it the same way too!!!!
SERIOUSLY!!
Thats more for now but make sure that you vote on the polls to see which `stunt` you like best performed by each of these celebs!!!!
I have to give cradit to an awesome blog called *welcome to my world*
which is run by Jennifer for giving me information on this subject!!!
BLINGLICIOUs

2 blog lovin' comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really like Miley Cyrus, but maybe she's just trying to make a statement? Maybe she's sick of being dubbed Hannah Montana and wants to do more serious music, or she just wants to copy Lady Gaga, as you said.

BLINGLICIOUs said...

yeah, me too!
Im not relly the Miley Cyrus type ( if you know what I mean )
She just doesnt seem to have that special MUSIC type thing about her yet!
personally I think shes trying too hard!!!
thnx for da comment!!!