Friday, August 27, 2010

OMG! I can't believe it!!!

Hey guyz!!!!
I decided to pozt again cuz I am bored!!! haha!!!(just kidding!!)
Pluz, I need to tell you guyz alot!!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
*SO LOSTEN CLOSELY*
hahahaha!!
I'm so happy that some people like my posts!!! LUV YA PRINCESS SOUSUE!!!(sorry for spelling) haha!!!!
So guyz, I just need to get out a quicky irritation!!! SO HERE IT GOES........

OMG!!! I am so mad, how would you feel if one of your bezziez took you off say ablogroll just because you couldn't pozt... my guezz is.... not very happy!!! SO THANX ALOT!!! and plz stop telling me what to do!!!! uhhhh!!!!

Ok, now that thats done and dusted haha!!! I'm sorry, I just had to get that off mi chest!!! heeeeeehheeee!!
Ok, so I would love to hear from all of you guyz, I need to catch up on alot of reading blogz and commenting!!! I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!!

So ok, this is mi weekend....(EEEEP, I am soooo excited!!!!)
Well Im going to a flippen awsome party tomorrow!!! I am really excited!!! I get to go to uShaka Marine World and the beach with me bezziez!!!! haha. And I get to see my bezzie that I havnt seen for ages!!!! LIKE 5 MONTHS!!! I MISS HER SOOOO MUCH!!!!

haha.... WOOOHOOO!!! So here is some other newzzzz...
I am a main character in the play mi school is doing!! YAY!!! HAHA, and I'm a dancer, and...... I'm in the band!!! haha I am like sooo happy!!!

ummmm.... what else.... arg!!! can't think of nything, well I'll post more when I can, so plz tell everyone to look at mi blog again!!! haha

LOVE YOU GUYZ!!!!
biiiiiiiiiii!!!
oxoxoxoxox!!

6 blog lovin' comments:

Lexi said...

GEE ASH WHAT IS UP WITH YOU???? You always say 'o wow what a good friend' when i hardly do ANYTHING! u NEVER posted so I took it off cuz it was taking space! I'll put it back if you want, since you are posting again!!!!!!

And I'm just asking you....trying to HELP but anyway,

I don't know why you are acting like this. I don't care, it's your problem.

Lexi said...

I love *every* single of ur blog posts, except when they say things meanish bout me, but anyway........... LOL :P

Talia said...

Awe you and Mizz Ali should be friends again, whats up with all of this fighting?

Anywho your weekend sounds awesome, great blog post! Lots of endless love! <3

Loulou said...

Have an awesome Weekend, and please dont fight... it makes me sad... :(
Its really nice to have you back though!!!

Loulou said...

Have an awesome Weekend, and please dont fight... it makes me sad... :(
Its really nice to have you back though!!!

Anna said...

wow, that's alot of good news. awesome to have you back in blogworld as well!
i know what you mean about missing your bestfriend. mine moved to england about 2 weeks ago and i miss her heaps.
xxxxxxx