Monday, August 2, 2010

IM BAAAAACK!!!=)

Hey, guys, it's great to be baack!!!
The only bad news I have had is that..... I have been sick!!!!!!!When I say sick, I seriously mean sick!!! I had really bad influenza-itus and tonselitus (sorry for spelling!!!) Oh, and Mizz Ali and I are fighting but thats her problem!!!!! She's mad at me because of a boy.... typical, If you are reading this Ali, it's not my fault bacause you said it was fine... you excact words were....
" It's fine ash, with me it doesn't count, we never actually went out, but you and Devan actually did go out so..." YOU WORDS NOT MINE!!!!!!! And I would appreciate it if you didn't go BLABBING all of my secrets to Kate!!!!!!! Anyway, I am over it, iot's not my problem, it's yours.... so now on with the post!!!

YAY!!!!!!

We are finally doing the play!!! I am soooo excited =D I AM A MAIN CHARACTER!!!! YAY ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. I am this girl called Annie Oakly, from Annie get your gun, I even get to sing a solo!!! EEEEEEEP!!! I am so excited!!!!! I ama lso a dancer for this one song, New York New York so ya!!!!! I start practicing WEDNESDAY!!!! SOMEONE PINCH ME!!! I MUST BE DREAMING, EEEEP!!!

OH, and the results are in from my poll, they were quite good for me, Apparantly I do oput enough UMPH!! in my posts!!! hahahahaha!!!! So thanx for you guys who voted!!! I appreciate good and bad advise so ya anytime!!!

I am so sorry to leave you guys so soon, but I have to go, will post soon
xxx!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxox!!!
p.s. Please comment
p.p.s. hope to post tomorrow!!!!
p.p.p.s. wish me luck for play practise, hahaha!!=)

8 blog lovin' comments:

Lexi said...

Tag for you on my blog :)
And I didn't tell Kate any secrets,I just told her that Dylan asked me out and I said yes than no than he asked you! That's all!!!

I'm not mad with you, you are the one thats ignoring me :) So....

I don't have a problem with you and him! So I don't know WHY you are so stroppy but, anyway, I don't want to fight over nothing so I honestly don't care about this whole thing, please can we just go back to being friends?

Lexi said...

And how can it be a problem to ME?
Its not.

Why do you just ASSUME that its because of him? Its NOT! Why the fricken hell is it 'typical' of me?

I'm NOT mad becuz of a BOY. I hate it how you just assume that,

you are WRONG.

Sousue said...

the red button is soooooo cool.
Hey, blinglicious i really try 2 follow u but i can't there's not button for it...

Talia said...

You and Mizz Ali should NOT be fighting, your such good friends. And especially over a BOY. No offense or anything I doubt you'll be with this boy in a few years and a really good relationship with Ali is not worth a boy you might not even stay long with. That makes me sad =( Glad your back though. Good for you with the role! That's awesome! Lots of love <3

Loulou said...

glad to see you are back to the blogging world!

Loulou said...

glad to see you are back to the blogging world!

Gabrielle said...

Hey! Where are you?? You haven't been blogging!

<3 Gabrielle

Gabrielle said...

Hey! Where are you?? You haven't been blogging!

<3 Gabrielle