Monday, May 16, 2011

A camp and a choir tour:)



*"Santa Claus has the right idea ... visit people only once a year." *


-Victor Borge

Hello all you wonderful peope of the web. I hope you all had a good week full of laughs and smiles:)
My week was absoloutely crazy. I had one day of school and 6 days full of camps and tours:/

On Tuesday all of the gr.8's went to Entabeni which is in the Berg. I have one word to describe it..........T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E! My legs are still sore from all that walking:'( We played one game called Risky bussiness, where we had to get into groups of 11 and create a campany. My group's company was called D.O.T which stands for-Dangerously.Outrageous.Teenagers. We had to do the worst activities to get money and the group that had the most money at the end won! WE LOST!:( Oh well.....I am SO glad it's over.

Then on Friday I went on choir tour. It was loads of fun! I never knew how much ONE girl could love chickens......She's this one girl in gr.10:)There are so many memories that I had there. On the bus ride home I started crying out of laughter.

But I'm back now:) YAY! and now it's time for........... BREAKING NEWS!

Calico the cat was caught stealing Fluffy the dog's dog biscuit! This careless cat was sentanced to 4 minutes without attention..............poor calico.............what is to become of her........

SORRY GUYS THIS HAS TO BE QUITE A SHORT POST!

Since this is my first post with the new layout I don't have any advice to give out so email me at ash.da.dancing.queen2010@gmail.com if you have any questions or need advice on anything:)

I end the post with...
7 THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER BE:
1.a snitch
2.a poison taster
3.a gremlin
4.a a clown impersonator
5.someone who eats fire
6.a trash can
7. an accountant:/

well that's it for today:)
xoxo


2 blog lovin' comments:

Meleonieeee - ♥ said...

Hehe, glad to hear that you had fun on your choir trip! :) Eeeeuck! I can't say I'd ever, ever EVER want to be an accountant! :/ Nightmare job, really.
x
scattered-diamonds.blogspot.com

QueeenzzzzXD said...

i can't use my e-mail any more :'( mom said i couldn't get off of it... NOT TRUE!! mothers sometimes! and um, how do you make your coment button all rainbowy like that?? It's AWESOME!!!