Monday, October 25, 2010

Halt term! *1 step closer*

*How much wood can a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? A wood chuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood!*

Try and say the really fast...
haha, so hi everyone, ITS FINALLY HALF TERM! GO WILD!

I can't go wild, I have to learn for stupid exams! They have been pretty easy so far but you never know when one might just hit you in the gut!
So I have to do this letter oral(we got given a letter e.g. a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z now you know tour a b c's come and sing along with me :)wow got a little carried away there! So we got given a letter(I got D) and have to choose a topic on it. I'm chosing DAREDEVILS! I will post on that when I am finnished!

So I am finnally 1 step closer to my brother coming home! I am so excited. He's bringing his girlfriend Milly with him. He's comming for my birthday and then leaving like a day after but still! I get to spend  whole month with my brother. He lives in England so I only ever see him 1s a year!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Hahahaha, you would think we never fight, but we have our moments. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

So please comment on what you did over half term or if you even had a half term. And if you have a brother or sister that really irritate you or you guys are like perfect angels to eachother. I WANT TO KNOW IT ALL!

Love ya guys<3

3 blog lovin' comments:

Anna said...

i love my brothers, but they can be a pain. mostly we get along great, but we hated each other when we were little.
i'm loving half term and i'm not even on holidays.

Loulou said...

OMG its so nice to have you back! and i am going on october break soon! SO HAPPY! hope you have a nice time with your brother. I also fight with my brother, but I also love him. You see what we have in commun!

Meleonieeee - ♥ said...

Heheh, hey! Thanks so much for the kind comment you left on my blog! And. lol, don't worry about the following thing! I've had a couple of probs wth it but never mindddd. OH! Your blog is so cute! I love the layout!! Hahaha, I love tounge-twisters just like that woodchuck one!! LUCKY YOU! I finish school in about a month and a half, but that feels like a year! Aww! That's so exciting that you'll see your brother soon! <3