Friday, October 1, 2010

Awesome days at Mbona and Planets funniest animals!!!(sorry Keagan) competition...

*Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much*

Hey guys, sorry I have been so inactive, and I am sorry I have not been commenting but please don't give up on me just yet!!! So over the weekend I went to this awesome place called Mbona. It's like a game reserve I guess but not really it hardly has any animals but It has amazing dams and walks. I met quit a few horses there too. Me and My friend Andrea (she took me to Mbona) had a BLAST!! We rode bikes every day (for like 7 K'S!!!!!!!!) I am going to be so fit. hahahaha. And we played monopoly ALOT!! We also had a fire going each night and swam in freezing cold water! We also got knee deep in mud. To put it all into short...... OMG OMG OMG IT WAS TOTALLY ROCKING!!

Now for the next part of my post.....
Planets funniest animals!


 (1)the dog(2)the chimp(3)the cool cat(4)the normal cat
 I have a challenge for you guys, I wanna see who has the most wild imagination... I will give an award for whoever makes up the funniest sayings about these pictures.
RULES:
1. You have to do at least 2 pictures (out of those)
2. You don't have to do all of them.
3. Please don't copy of the internet.
4. To enter leave a comment with your saying and then I will decide the winner
5. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ON YOUR BLOG!


GOOD LUCK!!!

3 blog lovin' comments:

Anna said...

sounds like you had an awesome time. swimming, riding, camp fires. really sounds fun.
the pics are funny too.

Gabrielle said...

here's my entry

The Monkey picture: "Come here honey! Give your Grandma some sugar!Mwaaaaaawww!"

The Cat picture: "Sup Dog. Dude, where's your patriotic flare?"

the kitty picture: "HIYAW! Don't mess with me, Puppy, i took karate!"

i made a new blog! check it out?? http://musiclyricslove.blogspot.com <3 Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

Little chips light great fires.