Friday, September 3, 2010

M horrible day!!!! *sigh*

Hey guyz, still super stoked about mi weekend.... haha, well this weekend anywayz.... last weekend I went to a party az you all know.... BUT THIS WEEKEND.... I am going to mi bezzies Spring fling...!!! haha!

(btw... I PROMISE I will do a real post soon=) haha)

Ok so thiz is what I have to look foreward to... you know I will make it a surprize.... hahahahahahahaha!!

Ok, ON WITH THE POST!!!
Ok , so I ma going to tell you about mi HORRIBLE day now.. BUT BEWARE!!!

I am sorry if you guys don't get it but it waz horrible to me!!! OMG, IT WAZ AWEFUL!!
OK well for starters... I HAD A STUPID HISTORY TEST TODAY! It was really easy though, then one of mi bezzies comes up to me and says... "STOP TREATING ME LIKE TRASH!!!,you keep on talking to me like I am trash!!!" UUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! hahahahahaha anywayz...hehehehe and THEN... last night mi one friend tells m that ANOTHER one of mi friendz says to me that I am her best friend but she also said that to mi other friend!!!! and to top it off.... I HAD AUGE FIGHT WITH MI MOM but it's all cool now(with mi mom I mean, Im still mad at mi so called friends)

So here are the tallys....
Hypocrites..... 1
Spiteful people...2!!!

So ya... Im in  pretty emotional mood....=)
so ya, chat to you guyz soon, remeber to leave loadz of comments, haha!!
biiiiiiiii=)
xoxoxoxo

6 blog lovin' comments:

Loulou said...

Wow, you have had a tough day... I feel bad...

Lexi said...

Hey :) Sorry about your tough day, I'm soooo mad at HER, HER and HER....*cough*cough*

Have loadza fun with Sarah Tomoz!!!!

AND REMEMBER ANNIE: Only 1 cupcake makes the Little Drummer Boy sound good on the right cymbal....LOL :P

seeeeeeee ya :)

Talia said...

Awe don't worry, things will get better soon. You'll look back on all of this one day and laugh. I do hope things get better though. Lots of endless love <3

Anna said...

i hate bad days, but usually the next day is better.

i know you're made and you are going to hate me for saying this but,
maybe the friend that said you were treating her like trash had a really bad day just like you.
it's just i know when i have a bad day, i often yell at someone for the tiniest thing. i mean, i had a really hard wednesday/thursday so by lunchtime thursday, my friend (who is annoying sometimes) did something stupid and i basicly yelled at her and told her 'not to give me tht look' instead of laughing like normal.

xxx

Sousue said...

that girl is such a jerk!

Tiffany said...

Aww :( I'm sorry! It'll get better :)

This picture reminded me of you, for some reason!
http://weheartit.com/entry/3728551

*Tiff*